A traditional music cabaret with 6 artists playing together virtually from two different stages and locations (Rimouski and Alma, November 25th, 2021).
A poetical and musical multimedia performance created for FAB16 Montréal, the 16th international Fab Lab conference (Montreal, August 2021).
Go at 4:37:12 in the video here to see the show (11 mins length). Go at 3:00:20 to see the Live From Montreal show and learn the Fab Labs evolution across Quebec.
You can access the full text in English here : Voyage infini – Infinite Voyage by Yves Alavo
Rencontres avec l’Être-gigueur
(An encounter with the Jig Dancer)
A solo show by Guillaume Coulombe that showcases the open innovation behind the Jig Dancer.
- October 25th 2021, at Pierrefonds Public Library (in a living exposition mode)
- January 27th 2021, for Communautique (online, as a gift to the team for their wonderful work)
- Decembre 11th 2020, for the Collège Beaubois, in a collaboration with the Pierrefonds Public Library (online, for 3 Robotics and Programmation classes – 9th grade)
- Octobre 13th 2020, for the Montmagny Public Library (living exposition and show)
- Octobre 2nd 2019, for the Montmagny Public Library Fab Lab innauguration
This prototype show was created in four different Fab Labs and medialabs. The multimedia foot percussion board and Jig Dancer were created as a result of the show.